DIY

Sleeveless Ankara Jacket

By Unknown - February 15, 2016


Hey people, happy Monday how are doing? so you know when I mentioned in my blog post from yesterday that I did some photoshoot and would be uploading some pictures soon?, yes, this is one of several pix. when you have hawt friends that can model your clothes easily. Incase ya'll didnt know, I have an etsy shop for some of my DIY projects, you can check it out here

Anyways, model is wearing this ankara sleeveless jacket (available from my etsy store) paired with a shirt dress from primark and the completed the outfit with matching pumps from ebay.



 
 
 
 


Outfit Details:
Jacket:Available Here
Shoes: Ebay similar here
Shirt Dress: Primark, similar here and here

Don't forget to follow me on facebookInstagrmBloglovin

Stay Blessed
X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comments here!!!.