DIY

DIY Mix n Match Ankara Peplum top and Skirt

By Unknown - October 21, 2015


  And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28










Hey people, happy hump day, another DIY post today, so I made this ankara peplum top and the skirt, didnt want it to be all one colour, so spiced it up my mixing a plain ankara with it to create this look. Love how my friend styled this outfit to church.

Hope you love my outfit As much As I do. Please share your thoughts below. 
Follow me on
 fAcebookInstAgrmBloglovin

Outfit DetAils
Peplum Top: Made by me
Skirt: Made by me
Shoes and bag: unknown
 Stay Blessed 
x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Hi Ifiok, such a lovely outfit, you are one talented woman. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I love the pops of red.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mix. Plus the red makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant is the word. Thank you dear for this lovely outfit that was admired by many.

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING :)

    Now I have a Facebook Page, you can also follow me there if you want : HEKYMA

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete

Enter your comments here!!!.