DIY

Floral Gathered Dress With my sis

By Unknown - October 25, 2015

Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. James 3:13




Hey people, today's post is featuring my sis-in-law wearing this gathered floral dress I made for her. Am totally in love with this print And the finished look. Hope you love my outfit As much As I do. Please share your thoughts below.

Follow me on fAcebookInstAgrmBloglovin

Outfit DetAils
Dress: made by me
Shoes: Dunno
Makeup by Tessy's dawn Facebook and Instagram  (go check her out)

Stay Blessed
X


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. you made this dress.. it is so beautiful, i love it
    I have a new post: check it out
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/10/reasons-to-own-black-dress.html

    ReplyDelete

Enter your comments here!!!.