DIY

White tulle skirt DIY

By Unknown - October 29, 2015

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. James 1: 2-4











Hola! Another DIY post up on the blog today, so my friend wanted me to make some skirts with tulle fabric for the choir in the church I attend for a programme we have on Friday, tomorrow actually ( if you in and around Manchester/Salford, you cant stop by, details of the event is here) and am saying to myself, I actually don't own any tulle piece of cloth so I decided to hook me up with this skirt first of all and added ankara for the waist band, just to make it look different. I will be posting pix of them (the choir) when am able to take some nice ones.

Outfit Details
Turtle neck: Primark, similar here , here or here
Skirt: made by me
Shoes: Justfab  similar here, here or here

Hope you love my outfit As much As I do. Please share your thoughts below. 
Follow me on
 fAcebookInstAgrmBloglovin

Stay Blessed 
x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Stunning!!!!
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/2015/12/christmas-doesnt-happen-without-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Enter your comments here!!!.