DIY

All White and Green Ankara DIY Jacket!

By Unknown - October 26, 2015


But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 1 Peter 2: 9










Happy Monday people! hope you had a good weekend.! Today's post is this DIY Jacket made by me ofcourse which i paired with this with top and pants from Primark and shoes from H & M. I wore this outfit to a gala night we had in church and I lost count of how much compliment I had on this outfit! that feeling you get when you make an outfit and you cant get enough of yourself. 

Outfit DetAils
Jacket: Made by me
Turtle neck: Primark
Trouser: Primark
Shoes: H & M

Hope you love my outfit As much As I do. Please share your thoughts below. 
Follow me on
 fAcebookInstAgrmBloglovin

 Have a Great Week and Stay Blessed 
x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love love love this outfit!! Absolutely gorgeous and chic.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT COLOR! Love the shoes! Also you have a great smile!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Follow me and I will follow you back :)
    www.GoodSelfie.com.mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning look!
    http:/fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, the white is everything

    ReplyDelete

Enter your comments here!!!.