Polkadot Dress

By Unknown - September 06, 2016

Hey people, happy Tuesday, anyone noticed how quickly the year has gone by? Anyhu, my last blog post here, i did mention my picture scouting location took me to my former uni ans after seeing the blog inspired (i guess) location, i decided to make this area my runway for as long as i can.
Outfit today is this shirt dress from Select clothing paired with shoes from Ego and bag from Fiorelli.









Outfit Details
Shirt dress: Select Clothing available here
Shoes: Ego shoes similar here
Bag: Fiorelli similar here
Wristwatch: Fossil available here
Eye Glasses: Specsavers :)
Thanks for stopping by.
Don't forget to follow me on facebookInstagramBloglovin


Stay Blessed
X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comments here!!!.