DIY

Spring has sprung: Ankara Dress

By Unknown - April 13, 2016



















Happy hump day people, the joy of having a bit of sun where you don't have to wear multi layers of clothes is real, so I have been on holiday from my last couple of post pix, and I have been well roasted, just what I need before I get back to the gloomy rainy weather I aint complaining dou, we cant have it all).


The more sunshine I see, the more holidays I want to go on this year, my list is endless but my bank account is not having it, so trying to enjoy every holiday I go on as much as I can and let loose just a bit, I would be blogging about my holiday soon, don't want to give anything out just yet, so stay tuned.


 Outfit details
Dress: m.a.dkollection Available here
shoes: Debenhams available here
Jacket: ebay Similar here
bag: dune similar here

Thanks for stopping by.
Don't forget to follow me on facebookInstagramBloglovin


Stay Blessed
X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your ankara dress babe! So stunning. Just perfect for Spring.

    http//fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Enter your comments here!!!.