DIY

DIY: Ankara top and circle skirt

By Unknown - April 09, 2016

hey people, happy new month, I have been MIA for ... erhmm... wait, its only been a week plus? it defo does feel like forever already,? anyways I am on holiday, I guess the location says it all, I would be blogging about my holiday soon. so stay tuned. 

In the meantime I am wearing a DIY Ankara dress worn as a top, and this DIY circle skirt paired with my fav most comfy heels ( i can go on a marathon on these heels and not even feel it) and structured black bag.





 





Outfit details
Top: m.a.dkollection available here
skirt: m.a.dkllection Available here
shoes: ebay similar here or here
bag: primark similar here
Necklace: primark Similar here

Thanks for stopping by.

Don't forget to follow me on facebookInstagramBloglovin


Stay Blessed

X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comments here!!!.