January Recap

By Unknown - March 03, 2016

Hey people, happy hump day Thursday ( i was meant to postthis yesterday but had more than a handful on my to do list, so this post is clearly late, but hey, better late than never isn't it?) I am trying to get back on track with posting my monthly recap, so just to catch up on January blog post, and what we got up to. here is a sneak peak with link back to the post.



1. I shared highlight of my 2015 adventurous trip, you can catch up here

2. Was my first DIY blog post, you can catch up here

3. Sneak peak on my trip to Las Vegas you can catch up here, I still haven't completed the post on this trip, not sure what the delay is, its like 2months after already.. phewww

4.  DIY Mermaid Lace dress, you can catch up here

Right People! thanks for taking time out of your busy schedules to stop by my blog, don't forget to comment, share and Follow me on facebookInstagrmBloglovin

Stay Blessed
X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comments here!!!.