DIY

90's Fashion: DIY Polka Dot Dungaree Dress

By Unknown - July 20, 2015


 we assume that others show love the same way we do and if they dont, we assume its not there - Anonymous





   
 

 

Hey guys, its been a long time since i made a post *cleans out the cobwebs*, So I have had alot going on this past 2weeks ish.

For today's post, its a 90's trend I  just cant get enough of. So as usual, I hooked me up with this "oldies like" outfit, I made this polka dot dungaree dress from some fabric that has been sitting in my sewing room for some time now and paired it with this with this white top I also made. What's you thought on this look?

Outfit Details
Dungarees Dress: Made by me
White top: Made by me
shoes: ebay

Stay Blessed
X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love this outfit !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute. Looks great on you. I especially love that it's purple, :)))
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Enter your comments here!!!.