Travel Thursday: My Portugal Travel Diary.

By Unknown - January 31, 2015

 From my last post, I mentioned my visit to Portugal so this is like a cont. I have had this post saved in my draft the whole time, not sure why it took this long to post it. As i didn't stay long in the country I couldn't get to all the places I would have loved to visit, I would need to/might go back to visit again real soon. 
This post is a combo of my OOTD, My hotel view and some sight seeings .









I kinda like this view



 love this view
 



My Abode while in Portugal, Sana Reno Hotel Lisbon
Hotel Reception

Indoor pool, As it was winter, there was clearly no pool activities.

Breakfast Area, Clearly my best part.


 Jacket: Ebay
Trouser: Topshop
Turtle neck and scarf: Primark
Bag: Gifted
Hotel: Sana Reno Hotel, Lisbon

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comments here!!!.