DIY

First Post of The year: Sunday Outfit: Ankara Skirt

By Unknown - January 08, 2015

Happy New Year Everyone. Wish you all the best in this new year. Hope you had a safe and fun holiday.
This outfit was what I wore to church on the first Sunday of 2015, As its a norm to wear some kind of traditional attire on the first Sunday of the year in the church I attend, I hurriedly had to put the outfit together. its this gathered skirt, with this fabric from way back (i remember this fabric existed as far back as when i was still taking lunch box to school lol) and this black V neck blouse from Primark, and a piece from the fabric roll was used as a head band/scarf/piece.






  ignore my cut hand, so much for taking pictures myself.
 

Skirt: Kamara Clothz
Scraf Made by me
Shoe: Louboutin
Bag: Available Here
Blouse: Primark

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comments here!!!.