Blue Lace Dress

By Unknown - May 11, 2016

 
Hi People, happy hump day, hows your week going? so blog post today is this pretty dress in my favourite colour (blue), I got this dress made for me for my brother's wedding last year, I was just looking at this picture and the pix from last year and am so glad of how much weight I have lost, it might not be so obvious but when i get into my dress now, am super excited at the way it fits now, still working on it dou. so I paired this dress with my all time fav shoes, and red statement neck piece and fringe bag.

   


 

 
 Outfit details
Dress: Custom made
Shoes: Primark
Bag: New Look
Neckpiece: gifted

Thanks for stopping by.
Don't forget to follow me on facebookInstagramBloglovin


Stay Blessed
X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Loving this dress on you! My fav. is the fact that it's royal blue , the color is so pretty

    sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with fringe bags..that blue dress looks stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that colour. It's popping 😊
    www.cheecheelive.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING THIS BLUE
    new post
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete

Enter your comments here!!!.