My Ibiza, Spain holiday.

By Unknown - May 01, 2016





 Hey people, happy new month, how are you doing? It’s been awhile I posted my travel updates, so I really really had to squeeze out time to put this together (that’s what happens when you have hundreds of pictures to go through, it takes forever), so yeah as you can tell from the title of the post, I was in Ibiza, Spain last weekend. A few of my friends are like, that’s not the best time to visit, cos most party places aren't open. True that, I didn’t go to party actually, I just wanted to chill, when I say chill, I mean like, put my feet up, on my beach bed, tanning my already tanned skin and sipping cocktails of every kind and take some blog pictures of course. I know that’s not the usual Ibiza kind of holiday but hey, it’s okay to switch things up every now and then.



just sitting and watching this view was everything, priceless moments.

   
So bestie and I thought we should try out as many cocktails on the list as possible



 and we later on went for a massage which was so worth it.
 


sometimes you just need that time away from your usual environment, get lost in nature and the beauty of your environs. October to April in this part of the world is well quiet, the craziness doesn’t start till May (which is like proper summer, I would love to be back here soonish, in the meantime, enjoy the pictures.




the view of my hotel room, oh we lodged in Hotel Nautico Ebeso and some the beautiful views is right from my room balcony.



Outfit details
Top: M.A.DKollection Available here
Dress: M.A.DKollection Available here
Trousers: Newlook Similar here

Thanks for stopping by and see you in my next travel post.

Stay Blessed
X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. A nice chilled relaxing holiday actually sounds perfect to me. Partying is fun but sometimes it's so nice to just relax. I'm craving a holiday like this at the moment, it looks so nice.

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samio, i agree, sometimes all you want to do is put your feet up and do nothing.

      Delete
  2. Shall we address the view first of all. Beautiful pics. I sure hope you are having a wonderful time in Ibiza.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph, yes i had a wonderful time, back to work now and planning for my next trip :).

      Delete

Enter your comments here!!!.