DIY

Wedding Guest: Oleku Ankara / Iro and Buba Mixed Print

By Unknown - June 27, 2015

“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” Martin Luther King Jr.









Hey everyone, this is kinda like a late post, been well busy with life... So it was my colleague turn friend's traditional wedding 2 weeks back and I decided to make something to wear, I kinda always look for an excuse to sew something, well, because I love to. I made this Oleku Ankara outfit with this fabrics I have had like forever and paired it with this my current everyday shoes. Next Post would be what I wore for the white wedding.

Outfit Details
Iro n Buba/Oleku: Made by me
Shoes: Justfab
Jewelries: Primark
Wristwatch: DKNY

Stay Blessed
x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comments here!!!.