the Little black dress and a touch of ankara!

By ifiok akpan - September 20, 2016


Hey people, hope your having a great Tuesday, blog post today is going to be short and simple, dress is one i got last year in the Christmas sales in new look, Shoes from Office and the cute clutch is coming soon to my online store.











OUTFIT Details.

Dress: Newlook
Shoes: Office
Bag: MadKollection

Thanks for stopping by.

Don't forget to follow me on facebookInstagramBloglovin

Stay Blessed
X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I obviously need to check out Newlook. This dress is so beautiful on you! I love bodycon LBDs! :)

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candace! You need to. They have lovely dresses.

      Delete
  2. Wow you look so so chic! I love your heels too! =)
    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete

Enter your comments here!!!.