Some of My best Quotes

By Unknown - August 05, 2015

Hey everyone, its the 8th month of the year already, I know I have said happy new month already, but heyy!. the year is definitely racing away!

Today's post is a list of my top 15 favourite quotes. when it comes to quotes, we hear and see them all the time, but reading them daily (not excluding the bible), acts as a reminder about living your life to its full potential and making an impact in other people's life and as its the 5th day of August (am still quite shocked where the year has gone to. like it flown by so quickly) i thought to share some of my favorite quote that acts as a checklist every now and then and I use it to give myself a push to get me back on track when I start tiring out.!

Favorite Quotes!



















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comments here!!!.