OOTD: Kente Dress

By Unknown - August 04, 2015

Is anything too hard for the LORD? I will return to you at the appointed time next year, and Sarah will have a son." Genesis 18: 14. ( indeed there is nothing difficult for God to do, all you need to do is cast your cares and worries on him, let go and let God!)











  Hey everyone! happy hump day! hope your well. outfit details for today is this Kente dress I have had for yearsss.... I got it from Ghana the first time I ever visited the country and I fell in love with the dress. I think African print is one of the cutest kind/type of fabric the world has to offer. Its very colorful and cheerful (if this relates to fabrics) you can dress it up or down like I did in the pictures above.

Outfit Details
Dress: one of those markets in Ghana
Shoes: Gifted
Sandals: Primark

Stay Blessed
x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love your dress, it's so cute! And I love that Bible verse even more. Beautiful pictures.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress and i like the switch up on the shoes for different looks.
    http://stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Enter your comments here!!!.