Styling Ankara Shorts!

By Unknown - January 07, 2017


Hi Everyone, happy new year, hope we had a great  festive celebration and ready to take on the new year. Been seeing alot of new year resolutions flying around and all, its been quite a good read, hopefully we keep up the zeal. Blogpost for today is styling this DIY Ankara shorts I have been rocking since I finished making it like almost everyday. Hope you like this post as much as i do. Have a great year.






 Outfit Details
Top: Boohoo
Tights: Primark
Shorts: M.A.DKollection 
Shoe: Primark

Thanks for stopping by.

please Like, share and comment below.

Don't forget to follow me on facebookInstagramBloglovin

 
Stay Blessed


X



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love this look! u can still look summery in winter!!!! and ur boots are pure sex! love them. Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Happy New Year to you and your family!! Dominica from www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd rock this daily too if they were mine. You've got great style Ifiok. Happy new year to you babe. No resolutions for me cos I never keep them. I said I'd try to do squats daily and I did it on new years day and that was it. haha.

    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty lady in ankara print skirt.African ankara print is colorful. african ankara print | sequin fabric | african print

    ReplyDelete

Enter your comments here!!!.