DIY

Whites in Autumn!

By Unknown - November 15, 2016


Wearing whites in Autumn seems to be one of my fav style of outfit, it has this Autumn summery feel to it (if this combination of word exist) and styling whites is almost similar to styling black cos you can literally throw on just about anything with it, but the black and white combo just works fine for me.
jumpsuit was carefully drawn, patterned, cut and sewn by me, yayyhhh, i seem to be getting so much better at this hobby turned business now. if you haven't already visited my etsy store. go on check it out.  its turning your passion to business. I styled it with my coat from newlook and sandals from H&M.  












 

                                                                                                                   photo credit: ohlisahphotography.com
Outfit Details
Jumpsuit: M.A.DKollection
Coat: Newlook
Shoes: H&M
Belt: Primark
Sunglasses: Ebay

Thanks for stopping by.

please Like, share and comment below.

Don't forget to follow me on facebookInstagramBloglovin

 
Stay Blessed


X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great fit and you look very beautiful.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Enter your comments here!!!.