Ankara peplum top and Denim

By Unknown - August 19, 2016

hey people, happy Friday, the joy of knowing the week has finally ended is pure joy, not like it makes any difference to me because my weekdays are pretty much as busy as my weekends. phewww.

*caution* pls dont ask me about the image/drawing/whatever on the wall, am just as curious as you are to know, it does look suspicious dou considering that its ibiza. ahahha

Anyways OOTD is this outfit I found sitting in my draft, I took this pictures and four other outfits back when I was in Ibiza, all from my first summer collection outfit but I didn't want the blog to be up before the collection was out on display so I kept it in my draft and totally forgot about it, so while searching for my travel Thursday post which I clearly missed yesterday but will be posting it next week, I found all this post sitting pretty and thought its time to get them up and do a  sort of  flash back on my Ibiza post and summer collection post.








Outfit Details

Top:  Available on my online store here
Trouser:  H & M


Link to my Ibiza holiday post
Link to my first summer collection post

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comments here!!!.