DIY

Ankara Peplum Top DIY + Distressed Jeans

By Unknown - September 28, 2015


  Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Jesus Christ you are serving. Colossians 3:23-24 













Hey People, hope your well, today's post is yet another DIY top, I had some left over fabric And wasn't sure what to do with it, so my tot was to make a crop top and I later found some left over fabrics i stitched together to make this high low gathered hem and I cant stop admiring the outcome. Hope you love my outfit As much As I do. Please share your thoughts below.

Follow me on fAcebookInstAgrmBloglovin

Outfit Details
Top: Made by me
Trouser: New Look
Shoes: Ebay
Bag: Primark
Makeup by Tessy's dawn Facebook and Instagram  (go check her out)
Stay Blessed
X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. beautiful lovely outfit
    I have a new post up
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/09/bright-floral.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks MEL,
      yayyh, running off to check your new post, i stalk your blog like all the time, in a good way. :)

      Delete
  2. I love peplum tops! Beautiful print!;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Enter your comments here!!!.