DIY

The yellow and Gold + Happy new month message

By Unknown - February 01, 2015


Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request. 1 Chronicles 4:10






Its February already, is it just me wondering where the year is running to? January was a fruitful month, with all the changes I have had to go through and still working on. Happy new month to you all. welcome to the best month of the year, its not just the month of love, but its also the month where a legend, genius, rear gem, one of a kind, gifted, talented, blessed and highly favoured  diva and a diamond like me was born, yes ke, if i don't blow my trumpet who will? 


Skirt: Made by me
Jumper: Erhhmm, I cant remeber
Tights: Primark
Shoes: New Look
Jewelries: Aliexpress
Watch: Fossil


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comments here!!!.