Birthday Behaviour 2: Kimono jacket + Because am happy

By Unknown - February 09, 2015

It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. F Nietzsche. 
This has to be one of my best quote. its funny how i was discussing this with a friend over the weekend and ran into the quote online.










Hey Everyone, hope you're all having a good week already. the weather has been really fair considering the time of the year and I intend to make good use of the little sunshine that pops out every now and then. Was out and about over the weekend and went to see a friend so I paired this jacket/kimono not sure what class this falls under paired with this pants with elastic at the ankle and my favorite red bottoms. Adding heels to casual outfit adds a more classy and chic edge to it. Incase you are wondering what's with the "birthday behaviour" title, well, its me birthday on Thursday the 12th so I am on a post upload roll :). Enjoy.

Kimono: Primark
Trouser: Gifted
Shoes: Louboutin
Belt: Gifted
Jewelries: Aliexpress

Stay Blessed
X.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Enter your comments here!!!.