DIY

Stripped Jacket: One Jacket, two ways to style it

By Unknown - February 16, 2016



Hey people, outfit for today is the gorg jacket from m.a.dkollection which i actually wore to church on valentine's day with my red accessories to compliment the outfit, I totally love this jacket and how you can throw different things underneath it to make it come look chic.

Outfit 1:
So I styled this stripped jacket with a white shirt (this is actually a male shirt from primark), I sometimes love the fit of men's clothes on me. the "tomboyish look" is so meee. so I paired this shirt with white jeggings from H & M and this heels from justfab ( I took out the bow from the shoes because it was making the outfit look too busy, Neck piece from agboju market in Lagos Nigeria.

Outfit 2:
Its a more relaxed look with my favourite pair of jumpsuit from H & M  and shoes from debenhams and sunglasses from Ebay.

which outfit is your favourtie?




 
 

Outfit 2

 




Outfit Details

Jacket: Available here
Shirt: Similar here and here
Trousers: Similar here and here
heel Shoes: Similar here
Jumpsuit: Similar here
Flat Shoes: Similar here

Don't forget to follow me on facebookInstagrmBloglovin

Stay Blessed
X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comments here!!!.