Hotel Review: Hotel & Spa Villa Olímpic@ Suites

By Unknown - October 12, 2014

In my last post i did mention to look out for the hotel I lodged at Barcelona.

The last 72 hours of my stay in Barcelona was in this pretty hotel suite, and to say i enjoyed my stay here is an understatement, it was awesome, i stayed in a suite the first night and changed to a standard room the remaining nights (...unplanned, as we were meant to stay one night and check out the next day, but the hotel was too good we had to stay some more)

This hotel is close to most of the tourist attractions I mentioned in my last post, the hotel is also close to the beach (which is like the best part), it has a spa depending on the room you lodge in (our suite entitled us to a spa circle) or u can buy a ticket for the spa if your room does not have this as a complimentary offer (you just have to try this, you know why? wel... because i said so, lol.). It also has a pool, and a gym. 

The breakfast (as a food lover...) is on pointee... i can go on and on, but i'll pause for now. Check out more info on the hotel on their website here

So here are some pix from my suite with spa access

















Here are some pix of my standard double room









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comments here!!!.